Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Creative Writing Piece (English Class)

My hand had a mind of its own, it grabbed onto the soft muddy earth and squeezed it as if it were the heart of my green-eyed mother. It would still be beating tremendously fast but I could keep it in my hand and clench it tight. Despite its soft moist texture that would remind you of the time you washed sunscreen of your body. My hand adapted to the situation and my blood cells marched through my veins to witness something that would change my life, and leave the universe in peace.
Sadly that wasn't the case because as soon as I opened my eyes, only to the extent that my eyelashes would not disrupt my vision, I saw stomps of trees that were greener than the shirt I was wearing. Wait...
Was I wearing a green shirt?
As I tried to remove my hand from the mud, I couldn't. My hand had given up on me, I couldn't even lift my head but from the feeling of sweat trickling down my neck, I knew something was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment