Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good Morning, or should I say Good Afternoon

The sound of the chirping birds let my imagination take over reality. I could picture the sun peeking through the mountain, despite being nearly hidden, its rays light up the small town of Moshi. The houses acknowledge the sun and in return reflect back the rays via it's glass windows. Soon you would be able to hear the 'Cock-a-doodle-do' of the chickens waking up their owners. In the house were cats are present, they would be scratching their owners faces asking for their breakfast. The town seems to be very peaceful and natural until the sounds of car horns disrupt the silence as the beeping sound announces to each child, it was time to go to school. Their mothers send them off with a cheerful 'have a good day'. 
But, for me, being on holiday and for many of the other children and teens around the world, it is shocking to wake up so early especially if you slept at 3:00 am last night. To entertain myself until some one in the house bothers to make coffee and wake me up. I switch on my phone, to my suprise it was 11:45. 
The birds had deceived me but then I thought, if the saying was true 'birds sing with hope at dawn' then the singing of birds at midday signify that hope is always there, ready for us to chirp in its awe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment